It is a fun and creative process as you work with your designer to make your home a beautiful place that reflects you and your lifestyle. However, all too often, much time and emphasis is placed on the living, kitchen, and sleeping areas in a home, leaving the dining room as almost as after thought.
The dining room is a key player in your entertaining schedule, so don’t leave its look to leftovers. Check out our gallery for some fun, classy, and exotic ways to accessorize the space with not only beautiful pieces, but ones that serve a purpose for entertaining and meals.
Platters and Plates: Not only are there endless possibilities of wonderful service pieces to help you in your entertaining events, but these are truly pieces of art and too lovely to look at, that it would be a shame to tuck them away in a hutch when not in use. Rather than adorn your surfaces with knick-knacks, pull out some of your beautiful service pieces and put them to work as a part of your room décor.
- Glasses and Goblets: At GR, we have them in a multitude of hues to add a play of light and glow to your dining space. These are wonderful holding votive candles, glass beads, or beautiful stones to complement your style and colors.
- Home Vanity: Often times relegated to the bedroom, this piece is wonderful to not only put to use housing your dining room linens, but it’s top surface provides a great space to use to tie in your accessories, framed photos, or top with a beautiful lamp.
- Home Tea Set: this lovely set and others that we carry in GG Home is perfect for bringing out of the china hutch and setting on the home vanity on a tray. It is just begging to be used and has beautiful lines that would complement either a classic or contemporary home style.
- Porcelain Dishes: These footed bowls are lovely for storing and displaying your beautiful linens while at the same time, drawing your accent colors into your dining space. GG Home has a wide selection of sizes and shapes to fit your need.
- Candle in a Jar: These are perfect clustered on a tray, ready to add soft ambiance to your entertaining. The jars catch and reflect the light beautifully and add warmth.
Remember not to neglect your dining space and have fun accessorizing. Look at your utilitarian pieces in a whole new light, pull them out of hiding and put them to work around your room so you can enjoy their beauty and the reasons they caught your eye in the first place.